So this is the first award I’ve been nominated for! Thank you to the lovely Kat for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award! I definitely recommend checking out Kat’s blog if you haven’t already – she writes lovely posts about an array of things; art, beauty and lifestyle are three of her main topics.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma for bloggers who inspire and motivate. This award is also to way to help bloggers communicate and interact with one another, which is very important. I’ve felt very welcomed into the community thanks to all the support others have given.
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me
- I have 4 tattoos! I’m a really big fan of them, and I would like to have the majority of my skin covered. Only one is sentimental, the others are “well I like the design, so why not?”. My first tattoo was a small paw print on my wrist to see if I could hack the pain – no problem. I then got three roses on my left forearm followed by Snoopy the Dog on my right calf. Snoopy is my only sentimental tattoo – I adored the character throughout my childhood, he was my first teddy as a baby – and now he’s a part of me for the rest of my life. My most recent tattoo is a beautiful line and dot work design that covers my entire right forearm.
- I’m a huge ice hockey fan! I played a lot of football as a child, but at the end of high school (about 3 years ago) I lost all interest in sport, until recently. My boyfriend is a massive hockey fan and just before Christmas last year, we went to our first game together. I quickly became an enthusiastic supporter, we bought jerseys, chose our favourite players and we are going into the next season as season ticket holders.
- I was a massive video game junkie. During the end of high school and throughout my college years, I’d have much rather spent my time playing video games than socialising. I played a lot of the Call of Duty series, but my all time favourite video game is Little Big Planet!
Questions From Kat
- What is something you are loving to watch at the moment?
I don’t really watch a lot of stuff – I’m not a movie person, and I hardly watch TV. However, my boyfriend and myself really enjoy binging TV series together, we’re currently going through the entire Friends box set and I’m really enjoying that!
- What is your favourite memory from this summer?
Visiting my family in Cornwall. My Uncle and Auntie moved to their little place of relaxation about 3 or 4 years ago, and this summer I finally got to spend some time in their cozy home. It’s a little bungalow in the middle of nowhere, it was ever so peaceful and I absolutely loved it. We also took an aeroplane down there, which was something I’ll never forget – we were in the air for about 40 minutes and the airport in Cornwall is tiny!
- Do you own something that you will treasure forever?
My Snoopy the Dog teddy. He was my first teddy as a child and I have loved him ever since, so much so that he has had his limbs stitched back on more than once!
- Who is someone you would most like to meet and why?
The drummer from Twenty One Pilots, Joshua Dun. I’ve been a big fan of their music for many years and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a massive crush on him.
- What do you love the most about blogging?
How supportive the community is! When I first started my blog I didn’t expect to be where I am now. I’m almost at 100 WordPress followers, no way did I expect that to happen within a month. Thank you to anyone who has ever shown support!
- Which fictional place would you most like to visit?
- Who is your favourite author and what is your favourite book of theirs?
- If you had to give a 30 minute presentation on a topic, with no preparation allowed, what would your topic be?
- What is your favourite snack to eat while watching a movie?
- Does pineapple go on pizza?
- Simple Serenity
- Eimears Antics
- I Woz Ere
- Pink Coma
- The Emma Edit
- Beauty and the Bookshelves
- It’s Actually Han
- What Abby Says
- Midnight Wanderer
- That Feeling Inside
My best post is probably either Is Romwe Legit? or My Top 5 Glitter Products, it’d be interesting to know which of my posts you think is the best?
Thank you again to Kat for nominating me, don’t forget to check out Kat and all the bloggers I’ve nominated!